Here the deal is not that new, it’s been existing only that it was not reliable but now is blazing for both Android phones and PC. It’s called MTN Game+. When you opt in you will be giving 150MB which is always renewable as long as you wish. Remember this trick is different from the popular Music Plus.
How to Opt in for MTN Game+
- Send GM to 2200 as a text message
- After that, you will receive a confirmation that it was successful
- You can check your data balance by dialing*559# and check for Game+
How to renew the MTN Game+ data
I wish to believe that you will know when your 150MB gets exhausted. Just use your brain!
Now if you exhaust the 150MB, you can easily renew it by sending JW to 2200
For PC Users To Use MTN GAME+ Via SimpleServer, follow this step;
» Download and extract Simple Server to a new folder on your desktop background.
Connect Your Modem With:
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.
- Proxy: leave it empty
- Port: leave it empty
- Open the file you extracted, Edit the file ‘SimpleServer.ini’ and replace all “web.blackberry.com” to “game.mtnonline.com“
- Double-click “SimpleServer.exe”and make sure is always open.
- Configure your Browsers and IDM to use http proxy address 127.0.0.1 with Port 8080
- Remember to tick: Use this proxy server for all protocols
- For Mozilla Firefox users, Goto Tools From the Menu bar, >>Click Options, >>Advance >> Network Tab >> Click on settings >> Choose Manual Proxy Configuration.
- Click Ok and,
- Start surfing and downloading.
Psiphon Settings For Android Device Users:
- Firstly, you need to download Psiphon apk version from this direct link.
- Install it on your Android Device
Setup New APN settings On Your Android Phone As Follows:
1. Open your phone settings > Go to more > Go to mobile network > Go to Access Point Names > Select Your Mtn Sim, Then create new APN and configure it as shown below:
2. APN Type: default
3. APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
4. Proxy: Empty
5. Port: Empty
6. Go to options >>Save And Activate it as your default settings. Or simply use the default MTN APN.
You can use FraNKAPPTech.com as the Name or use anything you like.
Remember: No proxy, no port
Now Launch Psiphon Handler; after launching, the handler menu will display; set it up as follows:
- Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
- Proxy server: game.mtnonline.com
- Real Proxy type: inject
Real Proxy server: 10.199.212.2
- Real Proxy port: 8080
- Select save and click on “Tunnel Whole Device”.
- From the home screen that appeared, tap on the options tab
- Select Region: You can use any region of your choice. They all work fine, but I chose United States so that I will not stumble upon unfamiliar language on pages while browsing. I recommend you chose that too.
- Select “More Options”, and check “Connect through an HTTP” then select “Use the following settings:” then configure as.
- Host address: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Save, return back and tap “Start” to connect.
- When connected, you will notice a key at the notification area of your phone (Top of the screen) and the P sign will now stay steady instead of continuous connecting sign. You will also see “VPN Connected”.
- If so, start surfing the net.
Whether your phone is rooted or not, as long as the Android version is 4.0+, then you don’t have to worry about anything because the latest Psiphon Handler will power all your apps automatically.
I want to assure you, it rocks well and fast. Is blazing!
Share your testimony below if it works for you using the comment box Below