CANDIDATES THE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUPRE POST UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2016/2017 Admissions Exercise.
FUPRE POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, plus processing/other charges.
2) Applicants should visitwww.fupre.edu.ng from Friday, 24th June to Wednesday, 6th July 2016 to register.
– Click on the link “2016/2017 Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
– Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions.
Take note of the following:-
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour Passport Photographs (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Note that any entry form without valid passport photograph uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded passport photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted students throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Preview your online completed form and confirm all information. Thereafter print a copy of your form before submitting. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
For more enquiry call: 08059644566,08181975135.