The Federal University Lokoja Admission Screening Exercise for 2016/2017academic session will take place fromMonday 25th July, 2016 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the screening venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
FULOKOJA POST UTME CUT-OFF MARK.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the Screening exercise. The screening will be purely interactive.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULOKOJA POST UTME / ADMISSION SCREENING.
Registration commences immediately online and ends on 24th July, 2016.
The procedure for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise application is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select2016/2017 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your bio data and exam records (O’Level). Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN “jpeg” FORMAT ONLY. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Generate payment invoice
- Pay Screening fee of ₦2,500.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your screening slip.
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Admission Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- A copy of your O’Level Result
- Candidates awaiting O’Level result can also come for the screening exercise
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on SUNDAY 24TH JULY, 2016. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.