Download The Lenovo A2010 Stock Firmware/Rom
DEVICE QUICK REVIEW:
The lenovo a2010 smartphone is a device that was launched in 2015 with a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and a 1GB of RAM. with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels.
This gadget comes around with a large internal storage space of 8GB ROM that also has a MicroSD slot that allows memory expansion for upto 32GB of external storage. As for the camera, It sports a 5.0MP primary camera that is boosted by the LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo A2010 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery.
- Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter
- Solve the soft brick on your phone
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[Download Stock Rom ##download##]
- Launch Sp flashtool install on your pc if you dont have it get it HERE
- Click on Scatter-loading option & browse to the scatter file of your Stock ROM. (You can find the scatter file with the stock rom unzipped file)
- Select the scatter file and load
- Switch Off your device and connect it to your system/Select the pattern you would like to use Eg DOWNLOAD ONLY, FORMAT ALL+ DOWNLOAD OR FIRMWARE UPGRADE…. after that click on download and wait for the device to complete flashing
- For Full Complete tutorial on how to flash this device click HERE