Download Tecno N2 Factory Stock Rom For Firmware Flashing
Smartphone Specifications in summary
- 4-inch qHD WGVA Touchscreen display with 800 * 480 pixel resolution.
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MTK Processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- 8GB ROM, expandable with micro SD.
- 2,020mAh battery.
- 5MP Rear Camera with Flash.
- 2MP Front Camera.
- FM Radio.
- 3G Support.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Tecno HiOS.
BENEFITS OF STOCK ROMS :
- To Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem(phone hangs in boot logo)
- You can upgrade your device to a higher Os version or Downgrade your phone to its factory stock rom before update
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone(this can be caused by some apps or external sd card.
- Fix the laging problem
- Solve the soft brick on your smartphone
- To revert back to factory stock to regain your warranty.
HOW TO FLASH THIS DEVICE USING SP FLASHTOOL:
- Open Sp flashtool which has been installed on your pc if you dont have it get it HERE
- Locate and Click on Scatter-loading option & browse to the scatter file of your Stock ROM. ( the scatter file is always located inside the unzipped stock rom file you downloaded)
- Select the scatter file which is located in the stock rom downloaded file and load it
- Select the pattern you would like to use Eg DOWNLOAD ONLY, FORMAT ALL+ DOWNLOAD OR FIRMWARE UPGRADE…. after that click on download
- Turn Off your device and connect it to your pc
and wait for the device to complete flashing
- If you dont understand the procedure above click HERE to get full tutorial with images.
If you experience bootlop(phone hangs in boot logo) navigate to your phones recovery mode and perform a factory reset.