This device has an 8Gb internal memory for saving files/apps backed up with a 1GB of RAM. This device memory space can also be increased via external micro sd-card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo Vibe C packs a 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies running on Android 5.1 os firmware and is powered by a 2300mAh removable battery.
The Lenovo Vibe C It measures 143.50 x 71.80 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) .
- Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter
- Solve the soft brick on your phone
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Os Version: 5.1Lollipop
[Download Stock Rom ##download##]
- Launch Sp flashtool install on your pc if you dont have it get it HERE
- Click on Scatter-loading option & browse to the scatter file of your Stock ROM. (You can find the scatter file with the stock rom unzipped file)
- Select the scatter file and load
- Switch Off your device and connect it to your system/Select the pattern you would like to use Eg DOWNLOAD ONLY, FORMAT ALL+ DOWNLOAD OR FIRMWARE UPGRADE…. after that click on download and wait for the device to complete flashing
- For Full Complete tutorial on how to flash this device click HERE