Al-Hikmah University, Nigeria’s lowest School fees charging Private University invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University for four (4) year Degree Programmes for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (U.T.M.E) candidates and three (3) year Degree Programmes for Direct Entry candidates.
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY POST UTME – ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS.
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form 2016.
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session:
1. COLLEGE OF THE HUMANITIES
- B.A. (Arabic)
- B.A. (English)
- B.A. (History & International Relations)
- B.A. (Islamic Studies)
- B.Sc. (Political Science & Conflict Resolution)
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication)
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Accounting)
- B.Sc. (Banking & Finance)
- B.Sc. (Business Administration)
- B.Sc. (Economics)
- B.Sc. (Marketing)
3. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies B.Ed. Educational Management B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Ed. Guidance & Counseling B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
4. COLLEGE OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry) B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Geology) B.Sc. (Biology)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry) B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
5. COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B (Common Law)
- LL.B (Common and Islamic Law)
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY POST UTME/DE METHOD OF APPLICATION.
1. Applicants Undergraduate Programmes should obtain a Bank Draft of N10,000 payable to Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin drawn from any commercial bank nationwide.
2. Signup for the Admissions process byclicking register (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
3. You will be automatically logged after successful signup. An email will also be sent to you containing your Application Number
3. Continue by carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
5. Print the duly completed form.
5. Present the Bank Draft to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
7. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
8. Post UTME Screening dates will be communicated to successful applicants.