Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) invite applications from suitably qualified undergraduates to apply for the 2016/2017 National Merit Scholarship application.
NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY.
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3. Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
5. Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
1. 1. Recent passport photo
2. 2. Certificate or proof of origin
3. 3. Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
4. 4. UTME result
5. 5. JAMB/University Admission Letter
6. 6. First Year result showing CGPA.
NOTE : Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
Deadline : November 4th, 2016
Examination will be written on the Saturday December 3rd, 2016 at 11 centres across the nation.
To apply, log on to https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com .
1. 1. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
2. 2. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity