Candidates who applied for rsust admission and didn’t get admission can apply for RSUST supplementary going on right now. Please Read the eligibility and application method below and also note that the application deadline ends on Nov.14 2016
RSUST SUPPLEMENTARY POST UTME ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION METHOD.
- Candidates must possess a minimum Score of 180 in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental), before applying for the supplementary admission.
- Candidates are expected to log onto the University Websiteust.edu.ng and make e-payments of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branchoption or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
RSUST SUPPLEMENTARY POST UTME – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
The Faculties and programmes to which candidates may seek supplementary admission are listed below:
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Agric & Applied Economics/Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop/Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry & Environment
- Home Science and Management
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Agric & Environmental Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES:
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geomatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Applied & Environmental Biology
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION:
- Business Education
- Educational Foundations (Adult & Community Education)
- Science Education with options in:
- Agricultural Science
- Integrated Science
- Technical Education with options in:
- Mechanical/Metal Work
*** Note that there will be no supplementary admission into the following Faculties and Programmes:
- Faculty of Engineering (all programmes)-except Agric & Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences (all programmes)
- Faculty of Science:
- (i) Medical laboratory Science
(ii) Computer Science
Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after publication of Supplementary Admission.
Candidates are informed that online processing of the Supplementary Admission Forms shall end on Monday 14th November, 2016.
In addition, it is mandatory that all candidates seeking supplementary admission upload their ‘O’ Level results on-line.