How To Apply For UNN Direct Entry(DE) Admission Screening 2016/17
University of nigeria(UNN) invites qualified candidates for direct entry admission screening 2016/17 follow the steps below to know to apply.
HOW TO APPLY UNN DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
- Applications open on Monday 3rdOctober and closes on Monday 17thOctober 2016.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.