Following the announcement of the cut-off marks that would be used for admitting candidates into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) various degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, the management of the institution change of course form.
UNILAG change of course form is now on sale for suitably qualified candidates .
UNILAG CHANGE OF COURSE – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
Limited vacancies exist in the underlisted programmes:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Igbo
- Education Yoruba
- Education French
- Education History
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Geography
- Human Kinetics & Health Education
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Technology Education
Faculty of Science
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNILAG CHANGE OF COURSE.
CHANGE OF COURSE FEE – N1,500
Procedure for Change of Course
- Candidates should login to the applications portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng)
- Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
- Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
- Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification is available on email:[email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 and 08182716045.
- 1) Candidates who were disqualified for wrong UTME and O’Level subjects during the Post UTME screening can apply.
- 2) Candidates can only apply for courses advertised. Candidates who apply for courses not advertised will be automatically
- 3) Candidates can only apply for courses that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for.