How To Apply For UNIABUJA Direct Entry Admission Screening(Eligibilty & Requirement)
UNIABUJA DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
i. Only DE Candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
ii. Awaiting Result Candidates who expects the release of their result before the Pre-admission screening processes is concluded can also apply and must update their results on the portal not later then 15th September, 2016.
UNIABUJA GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
An applicant to the University of Abuja for a first degree must satisfy all faculty and departmental requirements as stated below. In addition, the applicant must possess the following minimum qualifications for admission:
200 level: a candidate must possess two A’Level passes or equivalents in addition to credits in three other subjects at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations or equivalents or a Diploma, NCE with at least Upper Credit
In all cases, O’Level credit in English Language is required. In addition, a credit in Mathematics is required for all science-based specializations, Accounting, Sociology, Geography, and Economics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIABUJA DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING.
Application forms can be obtained online viawww.unibuja.com. Click Pre-admission Screening, print procedure to access sales of forms from the Portal, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), make payment online (Form fee N2,500 plus 1% (₦25) Federal Government approved Remita processing charges) Fill form online, save and submit, print Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout Online.
Please note the following:
- If you are making a new application use the ‘Pay with Card’ button to make your payment via Remita.
- If you are returning to continue or print your application or your payment had issues and is now resolved use the ‘Verify’ button with your Reference Number to continue. [Your Pin number is the Reference Number for the successful Remita Payment]
- If you have any other issues with the online application please send your details as above describing your problems to:[email protected]
- Mix-up in the application by applicants would attract extra charges.
- Multiple applications are not allowed.
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting Economics Instead of Accounting.)
- Statement of result of four (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission screening (candidate should therefore obtain certificate from the relevant examination body).
- Pre-admission Screening Application fees is N2,500 (Two-thousand five hundred naira only) is non-refundable.
Closing Date: The Online Screening Application form will close 15th September, 2016.