This is to inform the general public that registration for the admission screening exercise of the FUNAI has commenced. Interested candidates who made the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo their first choice in their application for admission in the 2016/2017 academic session, who scored 180 and above in the UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University admission screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Online registration commences on Monday 19thSeptember and ends on Monday 10th October, 2016. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNAI ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, News, Click on 2016/2017 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N2,500:00) only
- You must enter a valid mobile phone number and/or e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) as their choice of university but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes should visit the University’s websitewww.funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for details.
For support contact:
Hotline: 08068403973, 08069469881,09023055338,07034646226