This announcement is for the benefit of all candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2016 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored 180 and above.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00)
FUTO POST UTME METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Online registration commences on Friday, 29th July, 2016 and ends on Friday 12thAugust, 2016. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website:futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
- EnteryourJAMB RegistrationNumber.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bankATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await the announcement from the Un i vers ity.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be disqualified.
For support, contact: