General

Fire guts electronic shop in Bolgatanga

 

Fire gutted an located on the commercial streets of Tuesday morning.
It took personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service about 30 minutes to bring the fire under control.

It is however not clear what might have caused the fire but it was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?:   OMG!! See The “Special” Prize A Teacher Gave His Student For Being Good

Eye witnesses said prior to the incident the lights in the vicinity went off and moments after residents saw black smoke emanating from the shop.

Initially, the fire service personnel brought one fire tender to bring the situation under control but another one was added owing to the intensity of the fire.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?:   President Buhari Arrives Back In Nigeria

14695370_1180929421950826_6140640437292686645_n

When the situation was finally brought under control, some personnel from the fire service evacuated a number of burnt fridges from the shop. Some items like gas cookers, washing machines, flat screen television sets were salvaged.

 

Leave a Reply