If your a note 3 and note 3 pro user you might have heard or read it somewhere that the device will be receiving a nougat soon well its true cause most note 3 and note 3 pro users have been receiving the nougat 7.0 updates, i also posted an article for those who are using note 3 on how to update there device into the nougat 7.0 version manually which you can find HERE. Well to day am going to show the note 3 pro users how to also do the same.
Am going to list out two methods in which you can do the update.
1) By Tcard update
2) By Sp flashtool
So which ever you feel like using is left for you to choose but know that we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device but if you follow the procedures correctly you should do this with eazz.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Make sure that your phone’s build number is (H537 A1) for the Note 3 Pro.
- Also note that your infinix Note 3 and Note 3 Pro is not ROOTED. But if perhaps you’re rooted, then simply unroot it with SuperSU.
- Make a complete backup of your important data/images/files before installing this new update, this’ll help you to restore them if something goes wrong during the flashing process.
TOP MAIN FEATURES OF ANDROID NOUGAT 7.0:
- The latest changes to Google’s ubiquitous mobile operating system.
- Daydreams become screen savers.
- Quicker multi-tasking.
- Use two apps at same time
- View two Chrome tabs.
- Drag and drop text, images when in multi-window mode.
- Finally, the lock screen gets a wallpaper of its own.
- New installer animation.
- Bundled notifications.
- Reply with speed
- Quicker quick settings
- Drop down weather forecast
- New Emojis
- Cancel button for app downloads
- Keyboard shortcut.etc
HOW DO I UPDATE MY NOTE 3 PRO USING TCARD
TCard / SDcard/ OTA update.zip
Infinix Note Pro(X601) -> [Download ##download##]
- After downloading the zip package above, copy to root of sdCard make sure you have at least 4gb space on your mcard.
- Now boot device into recovery mode by holding volume up and power button for about 3secs.
- When you have successfully navigate to the phones recovery mode menu, select update from zip.
- Select the zip package you copied to sdCard
- wait for the update process to complete. Usually takes about 10 – 15 mins
- When its done, reboot phone.
- Also note that first boot takes some time as usual
HOW DO I UPDATE USING SP FLASHTOOL?
SP Flash Tool Update.zip
Infinix Note 3 Pro (X601) -> [Download ##download##]
1>>Unzip the Phones Stock Rom And place it in desktop or anywhere it can be located easily.
2>>Launch Sp flashtool install on your pc if you dont have it get it HERE
3>>Click on Scatter-loading option & browse to the scatter file of your Stock ROM. (You can find the scatter file with the stock rom unzipped file)
For Full Complete tutorial on how to flash this device click HERE